The JETS programme certifies trainees to undertake common endoscopic procedures and hosts approved training courses
Basic skills courses
- I can't log DOPS or see my certification grid - how do I get access?
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- What is the difference between the caecal intubation and the unassisted (physically) KPIs? It seems they are asking the same question but delivering different results.
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- How do I record and run lists for JETS?
Training courses - trainee guidance
- Where can I find my certificate for a course I attended?
- I am waiting to pay for a course I will attend but haven't heard anything.
- How do I know if my JETS course is confirmed?
- How do I make payment or find out which documents to upload for a JETS course?
- How often should I complete a TTT course?
- I have applied for a course, which is now full. How do I book onto another course?
Training centres and course - admin guidance
DOTS and LETS Form: Guidance
Training Lead Guidance
- Why do the numbers of D2 intubations and J manoeuvres on my certification page keep dropping?
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- How do I add a reflection?
- Does JAG have a colon capsule endoscopy certification pathway?
- Paediatric OGD and Colonoscopy application criteria and process
- Diagnostic Gastroscopy (OGD) application criteria and process