General JAG queries
JAG accreditation provides a framework for the quality improvement and assurance of endoscopy services
The JETS programme certifies trainees to undertake common endoscopic procedures and hosts approved training courses
Bowel Cancer Screener Accreditation (BCSA)
BCSA facilitates the assessment of screening endoscopists
JETS Workforce provides training, assessment and appraisal of the endoscopy workforce.
National Endoscopy Database (NED)
NED extracts data from endoscopy reporting systems to provide insight into endoscopist's performance
- What are the mandatory templates required for annual review?
- What is the five-year accreditation cycle?
- When will I need to submit the annual review?
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- How do I complete the GRS?
- Transition to updated GRS standards 2021
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- My login/ password is not working. What should I do?
- How do I get a login to the JAG website and update our service contacts?
- What observations should be made during endoscopy?
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Can I remove unresponsive surveillance patients from the list?
- What evidence do I need to collect to apply for certification if I cannot do a basic skills course?
- I can't log DOPS or see my certification grid - how do I get access?
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Where can I find my certificate for a course I attended?
- I am waiting to pay for a course I will attend but haven't heard anything.
- Why do the numbers of D2 intubations and J manoeuvres on my certification page keep dropping?
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I don’t have a registering body, what should I input as my registration number on JETS Workforce?
- How do I add my staff to the system?
- Can I use the same piece of evidence for multiple sub-competencies
- Why can’t I assign my evidence to a sub-competency?
- What do the different tabs on the ePortfolio do?
- Why am I unable to access any competencies or assessments when I login?
- I can’t find my mentor/assessor on the list
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?