General JAG queries
JAG accreditation provides a framework for the quality improvement and assurance of endoscopy services
The JETS programme certifies trainees to undertake common endoscopic procedures and hosts approved training courses
Bowel Cancer Screener Accreditation (BCSA)
BCSA facilitates the assessment of screening endoscopists
JETS Workforce provides training, assessment and appraisal of the endoscopy workforce.
National Endoscopy Database (NED)
NED extracts data from endoscopy reporting systems to provide insight into endoscopist's performance
- When do registered services need to renew their JAG subscription, and when will they receive their invoice?
- What does the annual JAG subscription include?
- Do multi-site services get a discounted rate for the JAG annual subscription?
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What is the five-year accreditation cycle?
- When will I need to submit the annual review?
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- How do I get a login to the JAG website and update our service contacts?
- Can I remove unresponsive surveillance patients from the list?
- Does GRS measure 10.9 include colonoscopy? What if this referral is received on a Friday?
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I don’t have a registering body, what should I input as my registration number on JETS Workforce?
- How do I add my staff to the system?
- Can I use the same piece of evidence for multiple sub-competencies
- Why can’t I assign my evidence to a sub-competency?
- What do the different tabs on the ePortfolio do?
- Why am I unable to access any competencies or assessments when I login?
- I can’t find my mentor/assessor on the list
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?