General JAG queries
JAG accreditation provides a framework for the quality improvement and assurance of endoscopy services
The JETS programme certifies trainees to undertake common endoscopic procedures and hosts approved training courses
SAAS facilitates the assessment of endoscopists who apply to work in the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme (BCSP)
JETS Workforce provides training, assessment and appraisal of nurses. This replaces the previous GIN programme.
The NED extracts data from endoscopy reporting systems to provide insight into endoscopist's performance
- When do registered services need to renew their JAG subscription?
- What does the JAG subscription include?
- When will I receive the invoice for the JAG subscription?
- Do linked services get a discounted rate for the JAG annual fee?
- My service is accredited, when is the GRS due for submission ?
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- When can I book a JAG assessment?
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Webtool dashboard for endoscopy services
- How do I obtain a login to the JAG website?
- Can I remove unresponsive surveillance patients from the list?
- Does GRS measure 6.10 refer to sending reports to general practioners?
- Does GRS measure 10.9 include colonoscopy? What if this referral is received on a Friday?
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- What is my JETS Workforce username and password?
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?