SAAS facilitates the assessment of endoscopists who apply to work in the NHS Bowel Cancer Screening Programme (BCSP)
General JAG queries
JAG accreditation provides a framework for the quality improvement and assurance of endoscopy services
JETS Workforce (previously known as GIN) provides training, assessment and appraisal of nurses
The JETS programme certifies trainees to undertake common endoscopic procedures and hosts approved training courses
The NED extracts data from endoscopy reporting systems to provide insight into endoscopist's performance
- When do registered services need to renew their JAG subscription?
- What does the JAG subscription include?
- When will I receive the invoice for the JAG subscription?
- How do I add my purchase order number onto the JAG website?
- Our service is linked, do we get a discounted rate for our JAG subscription?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Do assessors need to see a list running on the day of a JAG assessment?
- When can I book a JAG assessment?
- How do I obtain a login to the JAG website?
- What is my JETS Workforce username and password?
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I am already an independent endoscopist, do I need to get JAG certification?
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?