The guidelines for air exchanges is Health Technical Memorandum 2025 Ventilation in Healthcare Premises. Endoscopy procedure rooms require 15 air changes an hour (15ACH).
Articles in this section
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Can JAG review proposed building layouts and designs for endoscopy services, or provide consultancy?
- Does the gas in the recovery area need to be piped, or will portable gas suffice?
- How often should a procedure room be deep-cleaned?
- Is it mandatory to have doors on the recovery room?
- Is there a policy for the amount of air exchanges per hour and what is the ISO regulation?
- What is JAG's guidance when planning structural alterations to an endoscopy unit?
- Where can I download the latest JAG environment guidance?