No, please only book your site assessment once your building works have been completed.
Articles in this section
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- What is the five-year accreditation cycle?
- When will I need to submit the annual review?
- Can we book an assessment if we are having building works?
- Can you send me a template for a specific criteria?
- Does the clinical lead need to be present for the whole day of the assessment?
- Does the service need to arrange overnight accommodation and transport for their assessment team?
- How are accreditation assessments affected by COVID-19?
- How can I find out when our next assessment is due?
- How do I request a site assessment?