No, please only book your assessment visit once your building works have been completed.
Articles in this section
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- How should I complete the census?
- When do I do the GRS or JAG census?
- When will I need to submit the annual review?
- Can mobile units be used for the delivery of bowel scope screening at a JAG accredited site?
- Can we book an assessment if we are having building works?
- Can you send me a template for a specific criteria?
- Does the clinical lead need to be present for the whole day?
- Does the service need to arrange overnight accommodation and transport for their assessment team?
- How can I find out when our next assessment is due?