To be eligible to register to the JAG scheme the service must have been operational for at least one year at the time of requesting the assessment and the service is currently meeting national waiting time targets.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?