To be eligible to register to the JAG scheme the service must have been operational for at least one year at the time of requesting the assessment and the service is currently meeting national waiting time targets.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What activity comes under the scope of JAG accreditation?
- My service was accredited and has recently started training. Do we need to complete the training GRS?
- Can JAG accredit endoscopy services outside the UK or Ireland?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?