JAG asks that the clinical lead is available for the whole day of the assessment. This is so they can be available to speak with the assessment team during the day, as well as being present for the feedback session at the end.
Articles in this section
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- When do I do the GRS or JAG census?
- When will I need to submit the annual review?
- Can mobile units be used for the delivery of bowel scope screening at a JAG accredited site?
- Can we book an assessment if we are having building works?
- Can you send me a template for a specific criteria?
- Does the clinical lead need to be present for the whole day of the assessment?
- Does the service need to arrange overnight accommodation and transport for their assessment team?
- How can I find out when our next assessment is due?
- How do I request a site assessment?