The JAG accreditation pathway requires services to complete their evidence upload before requesting a site assessment.
Please review the following points to ensure that your service is preparing correctly for a JAG accreditation assessment.
- Make sure that the sites in your service are listed correctly.
- If your service operates at multiple sites and meets our criteria for linked services, they must all be listed on the same self-assessment.
- Make sure that the correct people are listed as contacts for your service.
- This includes the clinical lead, nurse lead and management lead.
- Keep your contact details updated via My JAG > Site Information.
- Check that the right domains are listed on your self-assessment.
- If your service doesn't train endoscopists, the training domain should not be included on your self-assessment. Contact us to correct this if needed.
- Refer to evidence requirements on each criteria.
- Make sure you use the mandatory templates where indicated.
- Evidence should be current - within the last twelve months - when you request an assessment.
- Use comments to signpost the assessment team to the relevant section of the evidence, especially for large documents such as a lengthy Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Mark criteria that you aren't currently meeting as red.
- Mark criteria that you have met but haven't uploaded all evidence for in amber.
- Mark criteria that you have met and have uploaded all the evidence for in green. When all criteria are green you'll be able to request a JAG assessment.