If your unit has any trainees learning endoscopy (clinical/nurse or a doctor etc) then do you provide the training in the endoscopy unit or outside or both? If you do provide training; then there should be a training policy for the same.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a login to the JAG website?
- Where can I locate the PPAT?
- Where do we find the assessor comments and how do we respond?
- Criteria TR3.2 - The endoscopy service shall have policies and systems in place to ensure safe and effective supervision of trainees inside and outside of the endoscopy service. What does this mean?
- What is the Factual Accuracy (FA) process and how do I complete it?
- How do I respond to comments on the evidence?
- How do I complete the conflict of interest declaration for my JAG assessment?
- How can I send a message to the JAG office and the assessment team?
- Why does my JAG accreditation password no longer work?
- Why am I being redirected away from www.jagaccreditation.org?