The Global Rating Scale (GRS) does not require evidence to be uploaded. Services are asked to answer 'yes' or 'no' to each measure using the webtool. The measure answers then generate a score for each standard.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- If an accredited service is using the endoscopy unit to care for inpatients, will this affect their accreditation status?