The Global Rating Scale (GRS) does not require evidence to be uploaded. Services are asked to answer 'yes' or 'no' to each measure using the webtool. The measure answers then generate a score for each standard.
Articles in this section
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- How can I access my service's GRS data?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Do we need an active patient panel present at user group meetings?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- Can JAG recommend specific machines or brands for use in an endoscopy unit?
- Does the gas in the recovery area need to be piped, or will portable gas suffice?