Measure 6.10 is in reference to sending reports to the patient's referring clinician.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove unresponsive surveillance patients from the list?
- Does GRS measure 6.10 refer to sending reports to general practioners?
- Does GRS measure 10.9 include colonoscopy? What if this referral is received on a Friday?
- Mandatory template 3 - Waiting times guidance
- How can efficiency be improved in endoscopy services?
- What is an acceptable level for DNA rates?
- What is the expected percentage growth in endoscopy procedures each year?
- My trust is on the border of England and Wales. What wait times should my service adhere to, given we have both English and Welsh patients?
- Do planned elective therapeutic endoscopic procedures such as EMR or HALO still fit 6 week JAG targets given completion of diagnostic endoscopy within schedule?
- How many points should there be on an endoscopy list?