The DNA (do not attend) rates for endoscopy services will vary depending on the service and the procedure mix. Typically, services should aim to have a DNA rate of 5% or below.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove unresponsive surveillance patients from the list?
- Does GRS measure 6.10 refer to sending reports to general practioners?
- Does GRS measure 10.9 include colonoscopy? What if this referral is received on a Friday?
- How can efficiency be improved in endoscopy services?
- What is an acceptable level for DNA rates?
- What is the 'within agreed tolerance' option for GRS standards 10.10 and 10.11?
- What is the expected percentage growth in endoscopy procedures each year?
- My trust is on the border of England and Wales. What wait times should my service adhere to, given we have both English and Welsh patients?
- Do planned elective therapeutic endoscopic procedures such as EMR or HALO still fit 6 week JAG targets given completion of diagnostic endoscopy within schedule?
- How many points should there be on an endoscopy list?