JAG is unaware of any current guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service for the UK. The Health Service Executive (HSE) in the Republic of Ireland has produced the following guidance which may be useful to services.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete the GRS?
- Transition to updated GRS standards 2021
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- How has the self-assessment pathway changed?
- What activity comes under the scope of JAG accreditation?
- My service was accredited and has recently started training. Do we need to complete the training GRS?
- Can JAG accredit endoscopy services outside the UK or Ireland?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?