JAG is unaware of any current guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service for the UK. The Health Service Executive (HSE) in the Republic of Ireland has produced the following guidance which may be useful to services.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- My service was accredited and has recently started training. Do we need to complete the training GRS?
- Can JAG accredit endoscopy services outside the UK or Ireland?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?