JAG is unaware of any current guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service for the UK. The Health Service Executive (HSE) in the Republic of Ireland has produced the following guidance which may be useful to services.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited, when is the GRS due for submission ?
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- Can JAG recommend specific machines or brands for use in an endoscopy unit?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?