To request an assessment, services need to complete the online JAG site assessment criteria questionnaire. Once this has been submitted, the JAG office will review the application and either book an assessment or email the service for further information.
Articles in this section
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- When can I book a JAG assessment?
- Can you send me a template for a specific criteria?
- Does JAG have any guidance on general anaesthetic?
- How can I find out when our next assessment is due?
- How do I request an assessment?
- How long does the quality assurance (QA) process take?
- How much does an assessment cost?
- What are the possible outcomes following a JAG assessment?
- What do the assessors need on the day of the assessment?