The GRS and JAG standards do not state that a service must have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy, and JAG does not endorse any particular model or manufacturer. Services must ensure they have the appropriate equipment to provide a high quality and safe service to their patients, and that they are able to provide high quality training to their trainees.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited, when is the GRS due for submission ?
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- Can JAG recommend specific machines or brands for use in an endoscopy unit?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?