The British Thoracic Society has released guidance which covers bronchoscopy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Articles in this section
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Can JAG review proposed building layouts and designs for endoscopy services, or provide consultancy?
- Can we use our non-negative endoscopy rooms for bronchoscopy of potential TB during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Does the gas in the recovery area need to be piped, or will portable gas suffice?
- How many diathermy units should be available in an endoscopy service?
- How often should a procedure room be deep-cleaned?
- Is it mandatory to have doors on the recovery room?
- Is there a policy for the amount of air exchanges per hour and what is the ISO regulation?
- What is JAG's guidance when planning structural alterations to an endoscopy unit?
- What personal protective equipment (PPE) should be used in light of COVID-19?