JAG accreditation will not be affected in services that are temporarily unable to meet the JAG standards due to COVID-19. Services should ensure that the standards are met as best as is possible, undertaking a risk assessment where necessary and ensuring that quality and safety is maintained.
Articles in this section
- Can an accredited service outsource activity to a non-accredited service in response to COVID-19?
- Can we change the way we take consent in light of COVID-19?
- Can we use our non-negative endoscopy rooms for bronchoscopy of potential TB during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- My service is not meeting the waiting times standards due to COVID-19, will this affect my accreditation status?
- Should decontamination staff wear advanced PPE in light of COVID-19?
- We have not been able to maintain the JAG standards due to COVID-19, for example not undertaking the correct meetings or maintaining gender segregation due to reduced capacity. Will this affect my JAG accreditation?
- What personal protective equipment (PPE) should be used and for what procedures?