Terminal ileum intubation counts as a complete colonoscopy on JETS. For example, if four colonoscopies are performed and in all four the trainee reaches the terminal ileum, the caecal intubation rate will be 100%.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?
- I am an independent endoscopist, can I get JAG certification for endoscopy?
- I am an independent endoscopist but did not get JAG certification before becoming independent. How can I demonstrate that I am competent when I apply for a new job?
- I have started my endoscopy training in another system/country and I am not yet independent; how can I achieve JAG certification?
- How can I be officially certified as competent?