Terminal ileum intubation counts as a complete colonoscopy on JETS. For example, if four colonoscopies are performed and in all four the trainee reaches the terminal ileum, the caecal intubation rate will be 100%.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Recording and Running Lists
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.