No, your competencies from GIN will not be transferred over to JETS Workforce. Your log in details for GIN will remain the same for JETS Workforce, however any historical content previously uploaded to GIN will not appear on your JETS Workforce account. You are expected to create and start your own new self-assessments on JETS Workforce.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a registering body, what should I input as my registration number on JETS Workforce?
- I have left feedback so why can't I access my JETS Workforce virtual ENDO1 course certificate?
- How do I leave course and faculty feedback after a course?
- How do I access my e-learning certificate?
- What e-learning do I need to complete?
- What is JETS Workforce?
- Where do I access JETS Workforce?
- How do I get started on JETS Workforce?
- Do I need to create a new account if my email address or work site has changed?
- What is my JETS Workforce username and password?