Below are the different tabs you may see depending on your level of access:
Each tab performs a specific function:
- Competencies: This is where the competencies and sub-competencies can be found.
- Evidence: Evidence to accompany the self-assessment can be uploaded using this tab.
- Learning objectives: This tab lists all the learning objectives set in a staff member’s DOPS.
- Mentors/Assessors: This is where a user can add a mentor and assessor.
- Training and e-learning: An historical record of attended courses and a place where certificates can be uploaded. Listings for upcoming courses can also be found here.
- Staff evidence: Mentors will use this tab to review and sign off formative elements of competency framework (DOPS and other evidence).
- Final assessments: This tab contains the completed self-assessments. These self-assessments will have been signed off by the allocated mentor and will be ready to be checked, reviewed and signed off by the assessor.
- Unit staff: This is where Unit Managers can add staff members and review their progress.