No. Your existing account will need to be updated with your new email address and/ or hospital of work. To avoid the risk of losing data, we strongly advise that you refrain from creating new accounts. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the JAG team will update your email for you.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to create a new account if my email address or hospital of work has changed?
- What is my JETS Workforce username and password?
- How do I get started?
- How do I add my staff to the system?
- How do I assign a mentor or assessor?
- Why can’t I assign my evidence to a sub-competency?
- Why can’t I sign off my self-assessment?
- How do I access the sub competencies?
- What is a competency?
- What do the different tabs on the e-portfolio do? / What is within each of the tabs?