This depends on the contract arrangement between the endoscopy service and the STP (sustainability and transformation partnership) or the CCG (clinical commissioning group). Some contracts have specific quality requirements included which can require services to achieve JAG accreditation to comply with the contract. Services would need to contact their commissioner to see if this is the case.
Articles in this section
- How has the self-assessment pathway changed?
- How do I complete the GRS?
- Transition to updated GRS standards 2021
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What activity comes under the scope of JAG accreditation?
- My service was accredited and has recently started training. Do we need to complete the training GRS?
- Can JAG accredit endoscopy services outside the UK or Ireland?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?