At present JAG does not expect to see a full audit of a service's Post Colonoscopy Colorectal Cancer Rates (PCCRC). A Root Cause Analysis (RCA) should be performed of any patient the service is made aware of who has been diagnosed with a colon cancer up to 3 years after a colonoscopy, and the findings should be discussed at their EUG/ governance meeting.
Articles in this section
- Does the service need to be functioning as normal during the assessment?
- When can I book a JAG assessment?
- Can you send me a template for a specific criteria?
- Does JAG expect to see a full audit of a service’s Post Colonoscopy Colorectal Cancer Rates (PCCRC)?
- Does JAG have any guidance on general anaesthetic?
- What are the possible outcomes following a JAG assessment?
- What do the assessors need on the day of the assessment?
- When should a service start uploading evidence to the web tool?
- Where do I find the unit checklist?
- Who completes mandatory template 5 - IHEEM AED audit checklist?