You can log on to the NED site at https://ned.jets.nhs.uk - please note, this is the pilot NED site. In time, Trusts will switch to the 'Live' NED site; but only once further validation has been completed. Once this validation has occurred NED will automatically send data to JETS, removing the need for manual data entry.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- Where can I find information for patients?
- Where can I find a list of KPI's that the NED will capture?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?