The following stages will occur following the site assessment:
- Within 48 hours, the JAG assessment team will complete the assessment report.
- Within 2 weeks, the quality assurance (QA) assessors will complete their review of the report.
- The service will then have the opportunity to review the draft report and highlight any factual inaccuracies.
- Within 1 week of receiving the confirmation of factual accuracy from the service, the chair of the Endoscopy Services Quality Assurance Group (ESQAG) will review the report.
- Within 1 week, the JAG office will send the final report to the service along with an accreditation letter and certificate (if the service is to be accredited).
Please be aware that there may be extenuating circumstances which could lead to the time frames not being met. In such circumstances all unit contacts listed by the service on the JAG webtool will be notified.