Setting up trainers and admins to use the website involves a few fundamental steps. It is the responsibility of the trust administrator/training lead to invite individuals to join the Trust and ensure they have been setup with their certification levels set appropriately.
- Go to ‘Trust User Admin’ from the ‘ePortfolio’ menu once you’ve logged on.
- On the ‘Current Organisation Users’ page, scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Add new user to Organisation’ section.
- Search the individual you wish invite by entering their GMC/NMC. DO NOT ENTER their name as this will create a duplicate account.
- Once you’ve entered their GMC/GMC, the name and email details will pull through. You will only need to select the hospital name from the ‘New main site’ down drop list.
- Select ‘Trainer/Admin’ or ‘Endoscopist’. You can also select whether the individual should have trust administrator or training lead privileges and Save the information.
NOTE: Endoscopist user can either by an endoscopist, an endoscopist with administrative rights or a non-endoscopist administrator. If the user us not an endoscopist then uncheck the box and leave the ‘Not Admin’ as the default option. Trainer can be immediately added to trainer list.
- Once the invitee has accepted their invitation to join the Trust by clicking the ‘Outstanding Actions’ button on JETS after logging in. The Trust e-Portfolio lead or administrator can then set your certification levels appropriately to allow you access to the certification training screens within JETS.