The trust administrator/training lead can invite individuals to join the trust/organisation and ensure they have been setup with their certification levels set appropriately.
- Go to ‘Trust User Admin’ from the ‘ePortfolio’ menu once you’ve logged on.
- On the ‘Current Organisation Users’ page, scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Add new user to Organisation’ section.
- Search the individual you wish to invite by entering their GMC/NMC registration number. DO NOT ENTER their name as this will create a duplicate account.
- Once you’ve entered their GMC/NMC number, the name and email address will display. You will only need to select the hospital name from the ‘New main site’ down drop list.
- Select ‘Trainer/Admin’ or ‘Endoscopist’. You can also select whether the individual should have trust administrator or training lead privileges and Save the information.
An endoscopist user can either be an endoscopist, an endoscopist with administrative rights or a non-endoscopist administrator. If the user is not an endoscopist then uncheck the box and leave ‘Not Admin’ as the default option. A trainer can be immediately added to trainer list.
- The invitee will need to accept their invitation to join the trust by logging into JETS and clicking the ‘Outstanding Actions’ button. The Trust e-Portfolio lead or administrator can then set the invitee's certification levels appropriately to allow them access to the certification training screens within JETS.