The profile section is where you can log your contact details. Your work address will automatically populate once you have accepted your organisation's invitation and this cannot be edited manually.
The summary is a list of your overall progress in regards to your certification. The main grid shows the amount of lists, DOPS, DOPyS and procedures completed for each modality. This can be broken up into quarters or through trusts.
Baseline – how to upload historic procedures:
- Search for the unit via the ‘Add a placement’ search function. Partial words can be entered and the system will search for any units that match. If the trainee was working abroad they will need to type in, ‘Non-UK’.
- Click ‘pick’ on the right hand side of the appropriate unit
- Enter the date started and ended and click ‘add site’
- All units that are added will list in the baseline section. Data can then be added for OGD, colon, flexi or ERCP separately by clicking the ‘N’ in the corresponding column. Once data has been input the ‘N’ will change to a ‘Y’.
- You can then enter as much data as possible for each modality in the pre-determined data fields and click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
These data are then counted towards your lifetime procedure count for certification.
This is where you can see the individual procedures logged within each list.
This is where you can keep a log of your Personal Development Plan. Any objectives that are logged in procedure lists will automatically populate in this section. You can add objectives by clicking the ‘Add Objectives’ button at the bottom of the page.
DOPS are logged through the ‘Lists section’ of JETS; however, they can be viewed altogether in the DOPS tab.
If a trainee has attended a course that is not on JETs they can add the course manually on the courses tab.
Log a course manually:
- Choose the course name from the drop down list. If the course has the same title then it will be the same course, regardless of the course code. Otherwise, choose ‘Other’ and enter the name of the course in the field provided
- Enter the course start date and duration
- Choose the training centre from the drop down
- Upload a digital copy of the certificate
A trainee can do an appraisal on their trainer at any time throughout their post at a service. To do this click on the New Appraisal button in the e-Portfolio tab and fill out a form. A trainer cannot complete your Summative DOPS if you have done an appraisal on them in the last 12 months.
Create Summary PDF
On this page, you can extract upper and lower GI records, including therapeutic and diagnostic procedures completed by selecting a date range and type of procedure.