Services can see and download a copy of the JAG accreditation standards here.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What activity comes under the scope of JAG accreditation?
- My service was accredited and has recently started training. Do we need to complete the training GRS?
- Can JAG accredit endoscopy services outside the UK or Ireland?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?