Services can see and download a copy of the JAG accreditation standards here.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Is postal consent appropriate for EMR patients? If so, do they require medical consent or can a trained nurse confirm this?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Is postal consent a valid form of consent?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?
- How long will it take a service to become accredited?
- Is JAG accreditation transferable?