You are able to find your service's Best Practice Tariff (BPT) status by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited. When is the GRS due for submission?
- Do I need to upload evidence for the GRS?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- How is a service's best practice tariff (BPT) status considered when a service is commissioned via a 'block contract'?
- Does JAG have any guidance on using open air water/saline aspiration in endoscopy?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?