You are able to find your service's Best Practice Tariff (BPT) status by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Is there a limit to the number of endoscopy lists a non-clinical endoscopist is allowed to perform?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?
- How much does an assessment cost?
- How long will it take a service to become accredited?
- Is JAG accreditation transferable?
- What is my service's Best Practice Tariff status?
- Where can I find the JAG accreditation standards?
- Why should my service become JAG accredited?
- If an accredited service is using the endoscopy unit to care for inpatients, will this affect their accreditation status?