Once you have completed your Summative DOPS assessment you are able to submit your application for review by your training lead. Once it has been reviewed it will be submitted to the JAG office where you will need to pay a £70 administration fee, it will then be reviewed by a JAG assessor and officially signed off and your certificate issued.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Recording and Running Lists
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.