Once you have completed your Summative DOPS assessment you are able to submit your application for review by your training lead. Once it has been reviewed it will be submitted to the JAG office where you will need to pay a £70 administration fee, it will then be reviewed by a JAG assessor and officially signed off and your certificate issued.
Articles in this section
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I am already an independent endoscopist, do I need to get JAG certification?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?
- I am an independent endoscopist, can I get JAG certification for endoscopy?
- I am an independent endoscopist but did not get JAG certification before becoming independent. How can I demonstrate that I am competent when I apply for a new job?
- I have started my endoscopy training in another system/country and I am not yet independent; how can I achieve JAG certification?
- How can I be officially certified as competent?