If you have already received certification, you will not need to reapply to be JAG certified. What we would advise instead would be to get locally assessed on your return by the trust that you work for.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?