No, JAG accreditation is awarded to a site as the environment will have been reviewed during the accreditation process. If the unit moves to a new location, then usually a ‘triggered assessment’ will occur in which one assessor will assess the unit to validate if it is meeting the JAG standards.
Articles in this section
- My service is accredited, when is the GRS due for submission ?
- How can I upload GRS evidence ?
- How do I register my service for JAG accreditation?
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- What are the requirements to register for the JAG scheme?
- Does JAG provide guidance on the number of endoscopes required by an endoscopy service?
- Does JAG provide guidance on eGFR bloods for colonsocopy patients?
- Does my service need to have a scope or image guide to aid colonoscopy?
- Can JAG recommend specific machines or brands for use in an endoscopy unit?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?