No, JAG accreditation is awarded to a site as the environment will have been reviewed during the accreditation process. If the unit moves to a new location, then usually a ‘triggered assessment’ will occur in which one assessor will assess the unit to validate if it is meeting the JAG standards.
Articles in this section
- What are the effects of outsourcing and insourcing on JAG accreditation?
- Can an endoscopy unit be used as an inpatients' facility?
- Can JAG review proposed building layouts and designs for endoscopy services, or provide consultancy?
- How often is the database of accredited services updated?
- How much does an assessment cost?
- How long will it take a service to become accredited?
- Is JAG accreditation transferable?
- What is my service's Best Practice Tariff status?
- Where can I find the JAG accreditation standards?
- Why should my service become JAG accredited?