Consultants will only be able to view their own data. Local or regional administrators will be able to view data only from within their organisation or region. Endoscopists will be uniquely identified by their GMC/NMC or other membership number. Endoscopists not willing to be identified by their GMC/NMC number will be identified by a unique code generated within the ERS at a local level. This code will be recorded within the ERS in the GMC/NMC code field but would only be known to the local ERS administrator. Users will view performance data via the NED website, this will be in a similar format to the existing JETS e-portfolio facility.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- How do I log in to the NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?
- Who will see the data on NED?
- What kind of data will be extracted?