NED (the National Endoscopy Database) is a JAG-funded informatics project which aims to automatically extract data from individual Endoscopy Reporting Systems (ERS) into a central database. This resource will allow monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs) at both individual and site level. The purpose of this is to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support quality assurance, service management and research.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- Where can I find information for patients?
- Where can I find a list of KPI's that the NED will capture?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?