Yes. All data, procedures and applications need to come through via the JETS. No application can be accepted on paper or through other logbooks.
Articles in this section
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I am already an independent endoscopist, do I need to get JAG certification?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?
- I am an independent endoscopist, can I get JAG certification for endoscopy?
- I am an independent endoscopist but did not get JAG certification before becoming independent. How can I demonstrate that I am competent when I apply for a new job?
- I have started my endoscopy training in another system/country and I am not yet independent; how can I achieve JAG certification?
- How can I be officially certified as competent?
- How many points should there be on an endoscopy list?