ERS to NED/JETS data have so far been validated for OGD, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, and polypectomy. The current version of NED does not contain a full data set for ERCP, EUS, PEG and certain therapeutic procedures.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?
- Who will see the data on NED?
- What kind of data will be extracted?