ERS to NED/JETS data have so far been validated for OGD, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, and polypectomy. The current version of NED does not contain a full data set for ERCP, EUS, PEG and certain therapeutic procedures.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- Can I use NED to provide audit data for JAG accreditation assessments?
- Does JAG recommend an endoscopy reporting system (ERS)?
- Where can I find information for patients?
- Where can I find a list of KPI's that the NED will capture?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?