Data will be automatically populated from your services’ local ERS. No double entry of data is required once your system has been upgraded via the assistance of your ERS supplier. An updated list of ERS’ that are currently NED compliant can be found on the NED website.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- Can I use NED to provide audit data for JAG accreditation assessments?
- Does JAG recommend an endoscopy reporting system (ERS)?
- Where can I find information for patients?
- Where can I find a list of KPI's that the NED will capture?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?