Data will be automatically populated from your services’ local ERS. No double entry of data is required once your system has been upgraded via the assistance of your ERS supplier. An updated list of ERS’ that are currently NED compliant can be found on the NED website.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?
- Who will see the data on NED?
- What kind of data will be extracted?