All data will be non-patient identifiable, only patient age and gender will be recorded. Data will include Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) factoring in range of variables (e.g procedure count), as well as a consultants GMC number.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my JETS log in for NED?
- What is NED?
- Where can I find information for patients?
- Where can I find a list of KPI's that the NED will capture?
- How do I log in to NED?
- How will NED data be used from a research perspective?
- Where should the Caldicott guardian sign on the Caldicott approval form for NED?
- Will all procedures be automatically exported from NED-compatible ERS to JETS?
- How will data be extracted on to the NED?
- How will data be anonymised on NED?