This is at the discretion of the individual training centres and their policies. In general, they will require delegates to be registered with the GMC if there is going to be any patient cases on the course. Please approach the training centre directly through courses tab at www.JETS.nhs.uk for further information. There you will be able to find contact information for the training centre.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Recording and Running Lists
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.