No, you cannot log DOPS if you are outside of the UK. You can add the procedures in bulk through baseline by adding them under 'non-UK'.
To log baseline data you will need to:
- Log into JETS, then go to ‘e-Portfolio’ then ‘Review my portfolio’ and select the ‘Baseline’ tab.
- Search for the unit via the ‘Add a placement’ search function. Partial words can be entered and the system will search for any units that match. If the trainee was working abroad they will need to type in, ‘Non-UK’.
- Click ‘pick’ on the right hand side of the appropriate unit
- Enter the date started and ended and click ‘add site’
- All units that are added will list in the baseline section. Data can then be added by for OGD, Colon, Flexi or ERCP separately by clicking the ‘N’ in the corresponding column. Once data have been input the ‘N’ will change to a ‘Y’.
- You can then enter as much data as possible for each modality in the pre-determined data fields and click ‘save’ at the bottom of the page