In order for you to begin training and recording procedures and DOPS correctly, your certification levels need to be set to 'training'. This is updated by your training lead or trust administrator. Please contact them and ask them to update your certification levels to the appropriate level.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?