In order for you to begin training and recording procedures and DOPS correctly, your certification levels are needed to be set to the correct option, which is 'training'. This is updated by your training lead or trust administrator. Please contact them as ask them to update your certification levels to the appropriate level.
Articles in this section
- What are the criteria for completing summative DOPS?
- I am already an independent endoscopist, do I need to get JAG certification?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.
- Can anyone committed to a career in endoscopy receive training?
- I am an independent endoscopist, can I get JAG certification for endoscopy?
- I am an independent endoscopist but did not get JAG certification before becoming independent. How can I demonstrate that I am competent when I apply for a new job?
- I have started my endoscopy training in another system/country and I am not yet independent; how can I achieve JAG certification?
- How can I be officially certified as competent?
- How many points should there be on an endoscopy list?