Yes, you can do this using the 'baseline' function on under the 'review my portfolio' tab.
To log baseline data you will need to:
- Log into JETS, go to ‘e-Portfolio’ then ‘Review my portfolio’ and select the ‘Baseline’ tab.
- Search for the unit via the ‘Add a placement’ search function. Partial words can be entered and the system will search for any units that match. If the trainee was working abroad they will need to type in ‘Non-UK’.
- Click ‘pick’ on the right hand side of the appropriate unit
- Enter the date started and ended and click ‘add site’
- All units that are added will be listed in the baseline section. Data can then be added for OGD, Colon, Flexi, or ERCP separately by clicking the ‘N’ in the corresponding column. Once data have been input the ‘N’ will change to a ‘Y’.
- You can then enter as much data as possible for each modality in the pre-determined data fields and click ‘save’ at the bottom of the page