Any SpR or StR committed to a career involving practising endoscopy is eligible to access a formal training course and in-house training, without necessarily having (in the case of surgical trainees) an upper or lower GI training number. Nurse and non medical endoscopists can also receive training as long as they have the appropriate support from their unit and trainers.
Articles in this section
- I am already an independent endoscopist. Do I need to get JAG certification?
- Recording and Running Lists
- How can training programme directors access JETS?
- Capsule endoscopy certification
- EUS certification
- ERCP certification
- Is JETS available in Ireland?
- If a trainee gets to the terminal ileum, does this count towards caecal intubation rate?
- What is the JETS ePortfolio?
- I am unable to log in to my JETS account.